Posted by Unknown Posted on 5:17 PM with No comments
Thunderbird is a free email application that’s easy to set up and customize – and it’s loaded with great features! Thunderbird makes emailing safer, faster, and easier than ever before with the industry’s best implementations of features such as intelligent spam filters, a built-in spell checker, extension support, and much more. Thunderbird gives you a faster, safer, and more productive email experience. We designed Thunderbird to prevent viruses and to stop junk mail so you can get back to reading your mail. Read on to find out more about the reasons why you should use Thunderbird as your mail client and RSS reader.
Thunderbird 31, as a messaging system, is uniquely positioned as the tool that users can use to integrate as many of their communications as they want. By combining an open architecture, a powerful extensibility and customization framework, and a person-centric perspective on communications, Thunderbird is a powerful yet enjoyable tool to help individuals manage their online interactions – whether that’s email, instant messaging, social networking messages, or other types of message. Thunderbird will evolve to embrace the Web, by continuing to blur the distinction between what’s on the web and what’s on the desktop, while keeping in mind the importance of keeping the individual in charge of their online experience.
• Mozilla Thunderbird 31 manages multiple POP and IMAP email accounts and reads RSS feeds.
• A junk mail filter using Bayesian statistics cans spam automatically in Mozilla Thunderbird.
• Mail views, free-form message tags and flexible filters let you organize and prioritize good mail easily.
• Searches can be saved to virtual folders that automatically aggregate relevant mail in Thunderbird.
• Mozilla Thunderbird offers rich, but security and privacy conscious HTML formatting support.
• Mail classified as junk can automatically be sanitized, Thunderbird detects common scam tactics.
• S/MIME support lets you encrypt and sign mail in Mozilla Thunderbird (OpenPGP plug-in available).
• You can run Mozilla Thunderbird from a removable medium such as USB stick.
• Many extensions more allow Mozilla Thunderbird to expand its feature set or improve usability.
• Mozilla Thunderbird supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
What’s New in Thunderbird 45.0 :
+ Add a Correspondents column combining Sender and Recipient
+ Much better support for XMPP chatrooms and commands.
+ Remote content exceptions: Improved options to add exceptions.
+ Implement option to always use HTML formatting to prevent unexpected format loss when converting messages to plain text.
+ Use OpenStreetmap for maps (even allow the user to choose from list of map services)
+ Allow spell checking and dictionary selection in the subject line
+ Add dropdown in compose to allow specific setting of font size.
+ Return/Enter in composer will now insert a new paragraph by default (shift-Enter will insert a line break)
+ Mail.ru supports OAuth authentication.
+ Allow copying of name and email address from the message header of an email
+ Allow editing of From when composing a message.
- Fixed: When sending e-mail which was composed using Chinese, Japanese or Korean characters, unwanted extra spaces were inserted within the text.
- Spell checker checked spelling in invisible HTML parts of the message.
- When saving a draft that is edited as new message, original draft was overwritten.
- External images not displayed in reply/forward
- Properly preserve pre-formatted blocks in message replies.
- Crashed in some cases while parsing IMAP messages.
- Copy/paste from a plain text editor lost white-space (multiple spaces/blanks, tabs, newlines)
- "Open Draft"/"Forward"/"Edit As New"/"Reply" created message composition with incorrect character encoding.
- Fixed: Grouped By view sort direction change was broken, plus enabled custom column grouping.
- Fixed: New emails into a mailbox did not adhere to sort order by received.
- Fixed: Box.com attachments failed to upload.
- Fixed: Drag and drop of multiple attachments failed to OS file folder.
- XMPP had connection problems for users with large rosters
Homepage – https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for Windows | 33,35 MB |
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for MacOS | 73,77 MB |
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for Linux x86 | 41,99 MB |
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for Linux x64 | 40,67 MB |
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for Windows | 33,33 MB |
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for MacOS | 73,76 MB |
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for Linux x86 | 42,06 MB |
Download Thunderbird 45.0 for Linux x64 | 40,79 MB |
Download Thunderbird for All Systems and Languages
Download Thunderbird Portable