Posted by Unknown Posted on 5:21 PM with No comments
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. foobar2000 has been written specifically for the Windows platform, and there are no plans to port it to any others. However, although not officially supported, it is known to run on Linux and Mac OS X through Wine and WineBottler, respectively.
• Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
• Gapless playback.
• Easily customizable user interface layout.
• Advanced tagging capabilities.
• Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
• Full ReplayGain support.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
• Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
What’s NEWs in foobar2000 Version 1.3.10
• Fixed writing of empty ID3v2 tags when attempting to remove all attached pictures from files that do not have an ID3v2 tag yet.
• Added handling of M4A tag “Conductor” metadata value.
• Fixed crash on too long URLs.
• Updated Opus decoder to 1.1.1
• Fixed reading of iTunes “compilation” flag from ID3v2.2 tags as written by default by iTunes.
• Improved handling of malformed AIFF files.
• Updated FFmpeg to 3.0
• Added support for raw AAC files with ID3v2 tags. Note that use of raw AAC format is discouraged, please use MP4/M4A instead.
• “Add Folder” now accepts multiple selected folders if running Windows Vista or newer.
• Worked around spurious context menu items in Windows Explorer.
• Reverted all shell integration fixes from 1.3.9 and 1.3.10 beta 1. They broke more than they fixed while attempting to work-around an obvious bug in Windows 10.
• Added an advanced preferences option to override FFmpeg -strict level to allow standard-compliant 7.1 AAC decoding.
• Added an advanced preferences option to disable media key event processing.
• Corrected crashing on certain malformed RAR files.
Homepage – http://www.foobar2000.org
Download foobar2000 1.3.10