Posted by Unknown Posted on 12:10 AM with No comments
BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.
Change in Burnware 9.0 :
- Full support of M-Disc format.
- Added Romanian translation.
- Command line option to load last session of multisession disc.
- An option to change disc file system at any moment (ISO, UDF, ISO+UDF).
- ISO/UDF settings were added to the Data Disc compilation.
- Auto-detection and selection of file system during session import.
- An option to import any session, if more than one session available on disc.
- DOS boot image (IMA) has been included in main package of the program.
- Span Disc tool now supports all file systems (ISO, UDF, ISO+UDF).
- If "Shutdown PC" option enabled, log file will be saved in program's directory.
- Improvements to session import process.
- Improved compatibility with DVD-Video and MP3 Discs.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Help file has been updated.
- Problem with incompatible file system during session import.
- Bug with ISO Level 1 file names.
- Bug with long file names in MP3 Disc compilation.
- Minor bug fixes
Download Burnware | 9.0 Pro | MB |
Download Burnware | 9.0 Free | 8,16 MB |