Posted by Unknown Posted on 6:28 PM with No comments
• Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
• WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
• WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
• When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create self-extracting files, it’s all included.
• WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
• WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
• WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
• WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
• Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
• WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
WinRAR ~ What’s new in Version 5.31
1. Following issues are corrected in Windows high DPI mode:
a) if text size in Windows settings was set to 150% or larger,
the font size in WinRAR help was not increased accordingly,
resulting in too small text;
b) default columns width in WinRAR file list was less
than expected for 125% or larger Windows text setting.
2. Interface improvements for right to left languages:
a) proper text alignment in simple WinRAR prompts such as
confirmations to delete archived files or to clear the log file;
b) "OK", "Cancel", "Help" buttons are translated and aligned
correctly in multi-page dialogs such as archiving and extraction
options or WinRAR settings.
3. Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR SFX module could load DLL libraries from its own executable
folder as a result of calling some Windows API functions.
It could lead to security threat if DLL files with malicious code
were stored in the same folder as SFX archive. Now SFX module
takes additional steps to prevent such situation in Windows Vista
Be aware that users without latest Windows security patches
installed also as Windows XP users still can be affected,
so they must be especially careful to run SFX archive from
a folder without suspicious DLL files;
b) WinRAR 5.30 failed to run .lnk files from file list.
Download WinRAR Final
WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 5.31 (English) | 1,6 MB |
WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 5.31 (English) | 1,8 MB |
WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 5.31 (Indonesia) | 1,7 MB |
WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 5.31 (Indonesia) | 1,8 MB |
RAR for Android 5.30 build 39 (APK) | 4,3 MB |
RAR for Android on Google Play
RAR 5.30 for Linux | 1,1 MB |
RAR 5.30 for Linux x64 | 1,1 MB |
RAR 5.30 for FreeBSD | 1,3 MB |
RAR 5.30 for Mac OS X | 492 KB |
Download Themes WinRAR Collection 1 | 27 MB |
Download Themes WinRAR Collection 2 | 24 MB |
Download Themes WinRAR Manual
Labels: Compress Tools