Posted by Unknown Posted on 12:21 AM with No comments
EagleGet is a free universal download accelerator, it supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol as well as popular online video websites. EagleGet can be integrated to Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, and uses multi-threaded technology to boost downloads, the dedicated downloader could increase download by implementing up to 32 threads for each download task, which could speed up your download by up to 6 times. EagleGet has visually appealing interface, and it’s completely free without any virus, malware or spyware. EagleGet has many advantages compared to other similar products. For example, EagleGet has ad-free video sniffer, and EagleGet is the first freeware download manager that supports automatic refresh expired download links.
• Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
• Download online videos from popular sites.
• Optimized for HD and HTML5 web videos.
• Built-in Video Sniffer.
• Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
• Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
• Batch downloads function.
• Support fully customized User-Agent.
• Automatic refresh expired download address.
• Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
• Download different file types to separate folders.
• Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
• Built-in download scheduler.
• Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
• Automatic run virus scan after download.
• Convenient task properties panel.
• Detailed connection log for each task.
• Verify integrity of downloaded files.
• Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
• Built-in speed limiter.
• Silent Mode (or Game Mode) function.
• Import download lists from other download managers.
• Supports multi-language interface (up to 20 languages).
EagleGet 2 Highlights:
1. Chrome Crash when open Gmail Offline with EG extension enabled.
2. Logic Optimization for the duplicate downloads
3. Optimized: UI experience for the media grabber
4. Optimized: Other minor improvements and fixes
5. Optimized: New language packs.
6. Fixed: Problem with video sniffer
7. Fixed: Several problems related the sorting of Queue
8. Fixed：Merge & convert Media in the Media Grabber
What’s new in v188.8.131.52 Stable (Feb 19, 2016)
1. Added support for Firefox 64-bit for Windows.
2. Fixed random crashes on IE11 when visit youtube.
3. Fixed abnormal behaviors when batch rename files.
4. Fixed problems auto categorize by website.
5. Fixed cannot launch MSP file after downloading.
6. Fixed other bugs.Homepage – http://www.eagleget.com
Download EagleGet 184.108.40.206 Freeware | 5,77 MB |
Download EagleGet 220.127.116.11 Portable | 8,99 MB |
Download EagleGet Plugin for Chrome